[INFO] DONT MISS!! Internship Opportunities in 105 Countries Just for You

  • Ikie_Djokdja
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      International internship di 105 negara.
      Gudlak buddy!

      Yours sincerely,

      M Solihin Fikri
      Department of Communication Studies
      Gadjah Mada University
      Yogyakarta - INDONESIA

      http://defickry.wordpress.com

      ----- Pesan Diteruskan ----
      Dari: Siti Anindita Farhani <siti.anindita@...>
      Kepada: hydrogenz7@...; ms_fickry@...; defickry@...; dephee_8ltd@...; dioscurie@...
      Terkirim: Sabtu, 11 Oktober, 2008 21:29:36
      Topik: DONT MISS!! Internship Opportunities in 105 Countries Just for You

      Hi there. I found your email from beasiswa mailing list. If this email bothers you, I apologize and just ignore it. If you are interested, feel free to send me an email. Thank you.

      Poster EP Promo.jpg

      --
      Siti Anindita Farhani
      OGX flow team