Loans That Change Lives - Member Project (Amex)

  • Iman Persada
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008

      I'd like to tell you about a project I saw on Members Project. It's called "Loans That Change Lives," and with your support it could get funding from American Express. American Express Cardmembers can vote for this project to receive potential funding by going to Loans That Change Lives

      Members Project is an exciting initiative that brings people together to make a difference in the world. It's simple. People go online to share ideas for projects — and ultimately vote on which projects will share $2.5 million in funding from American Express.

      In 2007, Members Project provided clean drinking water to children all across Africa. What will Members Project do this year? The decision is yours. Please get out the vote about this project.

      Show Your Support
      membersproject.com