Check out my Facebook profile

  • Budi Setiawan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18 2:33 AM
      facebook
      Budi Setiawan
      Budi Setiawan has:
      1 friend

      Check out my Facebook profile

      Hi Peace,

      Thanks,
      Budi

      Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1321865699&k=6ZDZZV5ZT5ZMZ1EHUK6UU&r&v=2
      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Rumah PelangiRumah Pelangi
      45 friends
      0 photos
      Nur AmirushNur Amirush
      48 friends
      0 photos
      Sony AnsyoriSony Ansyori
      110 friends
      29 photos
      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.