- ... From: tias wahyu Subject: [pcmi_jogja] Job Vacancy-English Tutor To: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 2:49Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008View Source
--- On Tue, 8/12/08, tias wahyu <tiasweety@...> wrote:
From: tias wahyu <tiasweety@...>
Subject: [pcmi_jogja] Job Vacancy-English Tutor
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 2:49 AM
Tolong Sebarkan ke teman-teman di yogya.
Stichting Help Yogyakarta, a Dutch foundation which supports the post-earthquake rehabilitation in Yogyakarta , is currently expanding its project in the realm of English education for graduate students and employees working in Prawirotaman area. This foundation seeks to improve the quality of education through provision of free education, in collaboration with a Dutch vocational school.
Qualified applicants are sought for the following position:
Required Job Qualifications:
- Degree in English literatures/ teaching and training is preferable
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Open-minded, creative and communicative
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Experience dealing with
diverse groups, including
- Well-organized and a team player
- Experience using computers,
internet and office software packages
Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to: tias_wahyu82@ yahoo.com with a subject line that reads `Help Yogya English tutor'. Applications should be received no
later than August 20, 2008.