Info kerja...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008

      "Elis Zuliati Anis" <ezuliatianis@...>
      Add sender to Contacts
      To:
      daily_crcs@yahoogroups.com
      Cc:
      icrs@..., kuncara.icrs.yogya@..., endesr@..., bernfar@..., syamsiyatun@..., "Maufur Ipung" <maufur_nd@...>

      Dear Friends ..
      Please kindly forward this job vacancy information to other friends ...

      Warm Regards,
      Elis

      =======

      ICRS-Yogya, an international Ph. D program in inter-religious studies, at Gadjah Mada University (UGM), is now open for applications for a:

      Webmaster and IT Manager

      Basic Requirements:
      ü      Bachelor’s degree (S-1), preferably in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Communications or English.
      ü      Mastery of most common computer software (MS Office etc.)
      ü      Understanding of World Wide Web concepts, practices and web design principles
      ü      Skill in computer graphics and layout
      ü      Fluent in English, oral and written
      ü      Accurate and efficient typing skills
      ü      2 years experience in IT and/or Communications
      ü      Ability to work independently and collaboratively

      Main Responsibilities:
      §         Maintain, update and improve the website
      §         Write reports and short articles in English and Indonesian
      §         Find solutions to computer and technology related problems in the ICRS-Yogya office
      §         Provide assistance to the Office Manager in charge of media and communications for ICRS-Yogya

      Applications should include a recent photograph (color, 4 x 6), a copy of your I.D card, a copy of your certified diploma and transcripts, and one letter of reference from your previous employer.

      Please visit our website (www.icrs.ugm. ac.id) for more information about ICRS-Yogya.

      Send your application, no later than 13 August 2008, to:

      Ms. Elis Z. Anis
      Office Manager, ICRS-Yogya
      Sekolah Pascasarjana UGM Lt. 3
      Jl. Teknika Utara, Pogung, Yogyakarta

      Ph/Fax    : 0274 562/570
      e-mail     : icrs@.... id

      "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
      But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
      Mary Kay Ash
      Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.