Fw: [acc-uii-yogya] Lowongan Singapore Airlines

  • Iman Persada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008

      --- On Mon, 7/28/08, Iman Persada Madaze <imanpersada@...> wrote:

      --- On Mon, 7/28/08, just atha <imoedh_pake_bgt@...> wrote:
      From: just atha <imoedh_pake_bgt@...>
      Subject: [acc-uii-yogya] Lowongan Singapore Airlines
      To: acc-uii-yogya@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 9:55 AM

      DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE US A GREAT WAY TO FLY?

      CABIN CREW

      Do you dream of travelling the world and experiencing new cultures? Join us as Cabin Crew! Attractive remuneration of about SGD 3500 a month plus bonuses and annual free travel to any Singapore Airlines destination await you! For those interested in upgrading yourselves, our Continuing Education Scheme presents opportunity annually.

      If you have a passion for customer service, a flair for engaging people, and an appreciation for cultural diversity, we'd like you to partner us in our continual endeavour in making Singapore Airlines an even greater way to fly.

      Keen to take up the callenge? We will be conducting interviews on 05 August 2008 at Jakarta Design Center (JDC), Level 6, Lotus Room, Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto 53, Slipi - akarta. Please download and bring the completed application form, a passport-sized photograph, original(s) of your birth certificate, education certificates and identity card for registration between 9 am to 3 pm.

      Please visit www.sqcentre. com/cabincrewrec ruit for more information