Fw: [kivatranslators] Kiva Fellows needed for Fall 2008

  • Iman Persada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008

      --- On Thu, 7/24/08, Iman Madaze <imanpersada@...> wrote:
      From: Iman Madaze <imanpersada@...>
      Subject: Fw: [kivatranslators] Kiva Fellows needed for Fall 2008
      To: "iman persada" <gemarcoklat@...>, "Ijo PPAN" <blaka_don@...>, "Iqbal Wasisto" <iqbal_wasisto@...>
      Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 2:18 AM

      --- On Wed, 7/23/08, ali_jaffe <alijaffe@...> wrote:
      From: ali_jaffe <alijaffe@...>
      To: kivatranslators@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 11:16 AM

      Hi All,

      JD, the head of our Fellows Program, is seeking Fellows to volunteer
      in the field for Fall 2008. He especially needs people with specific
      language skills (see his email below). If you are interested or know
      someone who might be interested please contact JD directly and let him
      know that you are a Kiva volunteer (or have your friend let him know
      how they heard about the opportunity) .

      Thanks!

      Alexandra
      Translation Program Coordinator

      Dear Kiva Translators- -

      The Kiva Fellows Program is now actively recruiting for the fall 2008
      class, which will depart October 1-15. We have a serious need for
      applicants with language skills in Russian and French, and would
      welcome those with exposure to Portuguese, Turkish, Vietnamese,
      Bahasa, Dari, Pashto, Urdu, Nepali, Arabic and Farsi.

      Kiva Fellows experience firsthand the impact of microfinance in the
      communities in which they work. For further information, please see
      the Kiva website:
      http://www.kiva. org/about/ fellows-program

      JD Bergeron | Senior Manager, Fellows Program
      http://www.kiva. org
      Loans That Change Lives
      ===
      RPCV, Bulgaria `04-'06