You have a gift from jnfgi Nengah Budi Setiawan (ibs_corp@yahoo.com)

  • jnfgi Nengah Budi Setiawan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      BuddyTV You got a gift from jnfgi Nengah Budi Setiawan
      Get Your Gift
      Find out what you got by clicking the button.
      Come check out the shows I love and see if we have any in common. Or just get the latest inside scoop on your own favorite shows.

      This email was sent to peacegeneration@yahoogroups.com at the request of jnfgi Nengah Budi Setiawan.
      If you would rather not receive emails from us, please cick here.

      © 2008 BuddyTV.com, inc.
      BuddyTV, 190 Queen Anne Avenue, Suite 280, Seattle, WA 98119. Tel. 206.859.4180