Umang siyyh dr USA

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2008
      - On Wed, 6/11/08, USIP Religion and Peacemaking List &lt;rstuebner@usip. org&gt; wrote:

      From: USIP Religion and Peacemaking List &lt;rstuebner@usip. org&gt;
      Subject: [peacemaking] CSID 9th Annual Conference
      To: "USIP Religion and Peacemaking List" &lt;peacemaking@ list.usip. org&gt;
      Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 2:19 PM

      USIP Religion and Peacemaking List
      Contents:
      1. CSID 9th Annual Conference
      You may download the Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy 9th Annual conference booklet (All bios and abstracts) and the conference proceedings (All the papers) from:
      http://muslim- democrat. org/9th_annual_ conf/conference_ booklet.pdf
      http://muslim- democrat. org/9th_annual_ conf/conference_ proceedings. pdf
      This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to the mailing list peacemaking@ list.usip. org. To unsubscribe, E-mail to: peacemaking- off@list. usip.or g. To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to peacemaking- digest@list. u sip.org. Send administrative queries to peacemaking- request@list .usip.org.

      United States Institute of Peace
      1200 17th Street NW -- Washington, DC 20036
      (202) 457-1700 (phone) -- (202) 429-6063 (fax)
      www.usip.org

      "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
      But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
      Mary Kay Ash
      Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.