Lowongan (ada beberapa perusahaan nih yg butuh karyawan)
- Sincerely yours,PT. Mobile-8 Telecom Tbk
One of the fastest growing cellular telecommunication companies in Indonesia is seeking qualified candidate to take the role as:
RECRUITMENT & ASSESSMENT OFFICER
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Managing administration matters of recruitment, short listing application letters, scheduling interview, interviewing candidates, conduct & preparing report of psychological test
* Conducting assessment for promotion
* Preparing HR report & involved in HR function or project
* Min. S1 Psychology from reputable university
* Having min. 1 year experience in recruitment & assessment
* Strong competency in Psycho diagnostic
* Having ability in competency base of interview
* Familiar involve in project
* Strong interpersonal skill
* Good analytical thinking
* Detail & organize orientation
* Good initiative, energetic, work hard, able to work under pressure
* Willing to travel
* Computer abilities (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, & Visio)
* English & Bahasa Indonesia (oral & written)
Brand Supervisors (1 Postpaid Product and 1 Prepaid Product)
You are going to manage the full spectrum of the product and brand portfolio, from idea- generating, product launching, product monitoring, until product renovating.
In details, you will be in charge in:
* Monitoring the change in the market, technology trend, consumers behavior and demands
* Developing, managing, and ensuring the implementation of the product roadmap and marketing plan in quarterly basis
* Developing the concept of Product and Marketing Program trough customers exploration, market analysis, and technology exploration, from scratch idea, conceptual test, business process development, product marketing plan, until to product white paper
* Supervising the product development team to deliver and ensuring the readiness of product as projected time line
* Supervising and involved in the consumer's acceptance test to successful with marketing communication team and advertising agency
* Developing the product information and providing product training material for internal party
* Generating reporting and managing the product and brand portfolio in weekly basis to support the implementation of marketing campaign
* Supporting Sales Team and Customer Care to successful the product penetration
To be a successful in the position, you will be:
* Holding a minimum of S1 degree, and preferably with S2 degree, from reputable universities, majoring in Marketing Management/ Industrial Engineering
* Having a minimum of 2 years of working experience, working consistently in brand or product management groups, in the top 5 brand of telecommunication operators, consumer's goods, and consumers banking
* Showing keen interest in consumers research, data mining, and brand management
* Demonstrating key attributes such as outgoing, consumers minded, services oriented, strong analytical skill, creative and out of the box approach, team work, hard worker and technology savvy
* Willing to work under pressure, irregular working hours and extensive travel to regional cities
* Having sound communication skill and being proficient in Bahasa and English
Please send your comprehensive CV not later than 2 (two) weeks to:
recruitment_ jakarta@Mobile- 8.com
recruitment@ mobile-8. com
(Indicate the position you apply for in the subject of your email)
PT.KRAFT FOODS INDONESIA; LOWONGAN KERJA IT
Are you looking for a company that challenges and inspires you to achieve your best, rewards you with professional career development and personal satisfaction, and values you for who you are?
If this sounds right for you, then we invite highly qualified professionals like you to join our company, PT Kraft Foods Indonesia for the following position:
Server and Network Admin
The position is Server and Network Administrator who will be responsible for installation and maintenance of the file server, email server, application server, LAN devices, backups and WAN devices (router, switches)
Who are we looking for?
* Preferably 2 year experience working as Server and Network Administrator
* Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft server 2003, Cisco Router, LAN, WAN, Microsoft policy, backup tape and Lotus note server
* Able to learn fast and hardworking
* Passion for serving the users and team player
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Good command of English both written and oral
* Willing & flexible to travel
* Good attitude
If you meet the above requirements, please send your complete Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae, recent photograph & contact number no later than April 27, 2008 to:
Please indicate the position code you wish to apply on the e-mail subject
Is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (Finance Asia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Work with us
Live the HSBC way and Make the Difference
CUSTOMER SERVICE For Personal Banking, Credit Card & Consumer FinanceResponsibility:
* The job holder is responsible to serve and assist walk in customers in most efficient and professional way
* Bachelor degree from a reputable university majoring in any related discipline with outstanding achievements and GPA minimum 2,75
* Preferably has experience as a customer service staff
* Possess general banking knowledge would be an advantage
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
* Has professional appearance with good customer services orientation and attitude
* Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
* Has a strong drive to succeed and possess high degree of integrity
TEAM LEADER PHONE BANKING
* The job holder is responsible to support business by developing and conducting an effective and efficient administration process whilst maintaining its compliance with HSBC policy and procedure.
* Bachelor degree from a reputable university majoring in any related discipline with outstanding achievements and GPA minimum 2,75.
* Preferably has experience in business administration area.
* Possess general banking knowledge would be an advantage.
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
* Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required.
* Interest to work with detail and possess high degree of accuracy in timely manner.
* Has pleasant personality and able to work with team.
* Has a strong drive to succeed and possess high degree of integrity.
RESIDENT MANAGER TRAINEE (Job Code: RMT08)
* Manager Trainee will be prepared to be part of HSBC management team through 18 month assignment in various businesses in HSBC Indonesia Office.
* Successful Manager Trainee will have overseas exposure by participating in Regional training programme in Asia Pacific and Group training programme in Briketwood, United Kingdom.
* A minimum Bachelor degree in any subject, plus MBA or equivalent degree is an advantage, from top universities with outstanding achievements and GPA (for Bachelor degree minimum 3, 25; for Master degree minimum 3,50).
* Has minimum one or two years working experience is preferred.
* Strong leadership and team working skills.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Innovation and creativity, along with a 'can-do' attitude, in order to drive our business forward.
Please mark the position applied on the left top corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No telephone queries will be entertained. The application should be received within 10 days and send to: human-resources@ hsbc.co.id
Please visit our website http://www.hsbc. co.id
Network (Dealer) Development Assistant MANAGER Vacancy - Automotive Manufacturing Multinational Co.
JCI Kimberley Executive Search International' s client, a renowned AUTOMOTIVE MULTINATIONAL company, is currently seeking for the following position:
NETWORK (Dealer) DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER
Based in Jakarta
1. Dealer analysis
a. Implementing Dealer Analysis to review the requirement compliances by new dealers consist of Infrastructure, Manpower and System in dealership
b. Market survey to analyze the potential of the new dealer
c. System Design
d. Analysis and Reporting
2. Dealer Set up
a. Implementing dealership system
b. Do Planning and Scheduling to review the potential dealers in around Indonesia
c. System Design
d. Analysis and Reporting
a. S1 Degree - Male
b. + 30 years old
c. Minimum 6 years sales/marketing experienced in automotive industry
d. Having experienced in automotive dealership set-up is an advantage
e. Computer literate
f. Fluent in English both oral and written
a. Frequent traveling around Indonesia will be required
b. Has ability to work together with third party (consultant/ agency) when required
c. Mature, as co-operation with Main Dealer or Dealer owner will be required
Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please email your complete CV (Below 500KB, Microsoft-Word [or WinZip] file, current job descriptions, plus some reference names, positions & phone numbers), together with current salary info to:
cc: junius1@yahoo. com
for our consideration. All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
M Solihin FikriThe Peace Scholarship Program 2008
University of Canberra
ACT - AUSTRALIA
Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers