I Nengah Budi has invited you to Yuwie!

  • I Nengah Budi Setiawan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      A message from I Nengah Budi Setiawan
      hi, ada tempat kumpul baru nich

      check it out laaaaa

      You have been invited to join Yuwie by I Nengah Budi Setiawan. When you join, you will be instantly connected to I Nengah Budi and I Nengah Budi's friends. Click the link below to join.

      http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=525487&vid=2321517

      What is Yuwie?
      First off, Yuwie is 100% FREE. Yuwie is like any other "connect with friends" or social networking site. But we have one major difference.

      Use Yuwie - Get Paid!

      Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.

      If you don't want to receive communication from Yuwie: http://www.yuwie.com/remove.asp