Fw: [beasiswa] [INFO] OPPORTUNITY in 100 Countries - AIESEC Global Exchange Program

  • atin prabandari
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 10:43 PM

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: aNya soeriaatmadja <anya_asa@...>
      To: alex_ina03@...; sec_isafis@yahoogroups.com; himaprand@yahoogroups.com; iecrs jatinangor <iecrs_djatinangor@yahoogroups.com>; beasiswa@yahoogroups.com; balya asytar <huks_sss@...>; tasya <moi_t45ya@...>; windi sakirman <wendy_sakirman@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 7:48:54 PM
      Subject: [beasiswa] [INFO] OPPORTUNITY in 100 Countries - AIESEC Global Exchange Program

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Larassanti Tirtosudarmo
      Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 8:11:10 AM

      To all friends,

      Please forward this Opportunity to your friends or to your groups for them to know about this HUGE and AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to work abroad (100 countries) and to work with our Global Partner.

      Let your Friends know and Feel the LIFE Changing Experience!!
      And it also might be your LIFE changing Experience too!!

      Remember, the application deadline is on Feb 12th 08 at 12 pm! To our email...
      If you cannot see this e-mail properly click here to read it online.

      AIESEC UNIVERSITY OF INDONESIA

      .:: This Edition Highlights ::.
      What We Want to Offer You?!! Opportunity to develop yourself by working in 100 countries!!!
      1. GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
      WHO CAN APPLY?
      1. ALL OF YOU; Undergraduate Students, Recent Graduates, Graduates (Bachelor/Master Degree)
      HOW TO APPLY?
      1. It's JUST SO SIMPLE!!!.:: Editor's Pick ::.
      What is AIESEC?
      AIESEC is is the world¢s largest student managed, not for profit, non-political organization. Our networks, spread all over the world (100 countries). Our mission is to create global business leaders of the future where these leaders are expected to give and make a positive contribution to our changing society by involving people in our unique activities, nationally and globally. AIESEC Indonesia is one of AIESEC Member where there are 6 Universities under AIESEC INDONESIA, and one of them are LOCAL COMMITEE University of Indonesia.

      What We Want to Offer You?!! Opportunity to develop yourself by working in 100 countries!!! Top End

      GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
      Basically, it is an internship where you can work all over 100 countries and in our GLOBAL PARTNER such as ABN Amro, Electrolux, PWC, DHL Express and many more!

      You can also work in our Project called PBOX (Project Based on Exchange) where this PBOX are held all over the world with various issues involved such as HIV AIDS, Children, Education, Energy and Finance.

      So, if you are interested to really feel the proffesional life ABROAD, life as social worker and how does it feel to meet a lot of new people from 100 countries, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!! This might be the opportunity to feel a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!!
      WHO CAN APPLY? Top End

      ALL OF YOU; Undergraduate Students, Recent Graduates, Graduates (Bachelor/Master Degree)
      The requirement:
      * Max 28 years old.
      * Max 2 years after graduation.
      HOW TO APPLY? Top End

      It's JUST SO SIMPLE!!!
      1. Give us your CV
      2. Contact us to get EP Form (the EP Form is for free!)
      3. Send us your motivational letter (letter of reasons, why you are interested to join the GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM)
      Top End

      AIESEC UNIVERSITY OF INDONESIA
      Editor:For more information, contact us at:( Jennilie Orlanda 0815 85 2323 70 / 9380 7368)
      Musalam 0815 8720 323;

      Or you can just mail us at exchange.aiesecui@ gmail.com

      News archieve
      Manage my account If your email services provider filteres your emails, add this email sender's email address to your Address Book.

      Created with Newsletter Generator a tool by Constantin TOVISI
      Designer: Zeno POPOVICI (zeno.popovici@ aiesec.net )

      Copyright © AIESEC International 1997-2006

      We Are Waiting For Your Participation in This Program
      Are You Keep on Dreaming or Start to Live Your Dream? IT'S UP TO YOU!!

      --
      Larassanti Tirtosudarmo (Laras)
      Matching Staff of Outgoing Exchange