Fwd: [acc-uii-yogya] Lowongan PT Elnusa

  • Iman Persada
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Iman Madaze <imanpersada@...> wrote:
      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 01:29:43 -0800 (PST)
      From: Iman Madaze <imanpersada@...>
      Subject: Fwd: [acc-uii-yogya] Lowongan PT Elnusa
      To: iman persada <gemarcoklat@...>

      ACC UII <asep_acc@...> wrote:
      To: acc-uii-yogya@yahoogroups.com
      From: "ACC UII" <asep_acc@...>
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:24:53 -0000
      Subject: [acc-uii-yogya] Lowongan PT Elnusa

      EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

      PT.ELNUSA are a National Public Company with main business activities
      in Up Steam Oil & Gas Services. Beside our main Business activities,
      we also engage in three main pillars; Up Stream Supports, Down Stream,
      & Asset and Competency Based. We Are currently seeking for highly
      qualified fresh Graduate to fill the position within our companies as:

      ENGENEERING TRAINEE ( CODE : ET )

      REQUIREMENTS :

      a. EDUCATION :
      1.Fresh Graduate or max. 1 year experience
      2.Bachelor degree, majoring in mechanical Engineer, Petroleum
      Engineer, Geology, Electrical Engineer ( Heavy Current), Physic
      Engineer, Physic, Industrial Engineer with minimum GPA, 2.75 Or 4.00

      b. Competencies :
      1.Strong Leadership, excellent ability to work in teams, self-
      motivated & hard working
      2.Good command in English, both oral and written
      3.Willing to be located in project sites
      4.Single and not more than 24 years old

      If you meet with those all requirements, please send your application
      and resume or updated CV in English.

      To : CDC, GEDUNG PUSAT UGM Lt. 3

      SAYAP SELATAN

      Closing Dates :

      Qualified candidates should submit their applications not later than
      February 10 nd, 2008

      Only Short Listed candidates will be processed and contacted for
      selection process