Fw: Invitation to participate on International Youth Forum 2008, Bandung-Indonesia

  • sony zn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12 5:07 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Fikri Arief <fikriarief@...>
      To: sangratri@...; sabilrd@...; sonyitem@...; Sri Widariyati <wiwied@...>; aburhanudin_yk@...; kasyfiyullah_hn@...; Rianne Kartikasari <ann_subijanto@...>; kesepz.2@...; favor Depat <fadefortar@...>; macki YPSBDI <me1ky@...>; mubasyir anwar <mub451r_a@...>; Miftahul Huda <miftahulh@...>; Inul Inal <husnul.khitam@...>; Husnatul Aini <punya_una@...>; wkaraengw@...; afini juwitasari <afin_cute@...>; Anna Pozogina <annapozogina@...>; elfach@...; Abdullah Alwazin <elwazeen@...>; elwazeeen@...; Erwan Ozbourne <ochay.ozbourne@...>; Erwan Ozbourne <ochay_keren@...>; Zahir Ahmad <azie7zahir@...>; zexotic46@...; Leo Mokodompit <leo_moko@...>; leo_mokodompit@...
      Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2007 12:02:57 AM
      Subject: Invitation to participate on International Youth Forum 2008, Bandung-Indonesia

      Dear fellow youngsters,

      We are Initiatives of Change Indonesia and Centre for Religious and Civilization Studies, cordially invite you to our International Youth Forum (IYF) 2008:The Role of Youth: Action on Millennium Development Goals Toward a Peaceful World.

      Initiatives of Change Indonesia (IofC-Indonesia) is a part of the global network of International Initiatives of Change, a global network which committed to building trust across the world's divides. It comprises people of many cultures, nations, beliefs and backgrounds who are committed to transforming society through changes in individuals and relationships, starting in their own lives. To achieve its goals and ideals IofC Indonesia has been conducting workshops and conferences on youth leadership and multiculturalism.

      Centre for Religious Studies is an Indonesian based organization which committed to create a peace and civic culture among Indonesian people which based on religious and humanity's values. To achieve that CRCS-PSAP has been conducting some workshops and publishing books about peace education and civic culture.

      For those interested, the IYF in 2008 seeks to involve 300 participants with ages ranging from 18 to 30 who will come from all over the world to actively participate in the program.  These individuals will include various ethnical backgrounds, gender, religious communities, civilization and come from multiple countries. The program will be held in Bandung from June 23rd to 30th 2008.

      The program perspective will discuss and elaborate the millennium development goals and formulate a strategic action plan toward a peaceful world. The long-term goals of this program are:

      • To promote a mutual understanding, friendship and cooperation among interfaith, international, and inter-civilization youth leaders in the world.
      • To bring clarity of divisive issues and help forge greater understanding towards peace.
      • To create a peace network among world youth leaders.
      • To provide creative space for peace thoughts, interactions, and social movement.
      • To comprehend and create a strategic action plan and recommendation on achieving MDGs 2015

      Along with this email we also enclosed the brochure and application form. For further information please visit our official website at  http://iyf.psap.or.id  and our blog at www.iyf2008.blogspot.com

      And last but not the least, we convey our sincere appreciation for your kind interest and continued cooperation of the success of this program.

      Thank you very much.

      Sincerely yours,

      Fikri Arief