hello, i miss u all..

  • atin prabandari
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
      dear all,

      pa kabar ni? aku kangen banget ama kalian, but nobody
      say hello to me, that's terrible..

      anink, luty, kiky, honey, thanks for your greetings..

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2004

        Hello mba' atin,anink, luty, kiky, honey.

        hello mba atin, Assalamualaikum wr Allohi wb.

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Luthfi we
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2004
          HAllo ARKO!!!
          Haallllooo semuaaa!!!
          Atin kpn balik??

          arko java <arko_java@...> wrote:

          Hello mba' atin,anink, luty, kiky, honey.

          hello mba atin, Assalamualaikum wr Allohi wb.

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          ===============================
                   LUTHFI WIDAGDO EDDYONO
                              Faculty Of Law
                    GADJAH MADA UNIVERSITY
                         luthfi_we@...
          ===============================

        • M. Riza Hanafi
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2004
            hai atin!!!!

            seneng banget denger kabar-kabar kamu. bawain aku patung liberty ya?!?!?!?!

            salam kasih semesta

            ---
            M. Riza Hanafi
            satu-satunya

            >pa kabar ni? aku kangen banget ama kalian, but nobody
            >say hello to me, that's terrible..
            >
            >anink, luty, kiky, honey, thanks for your greetings..

            >To visit your group on the web, go to:

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Check out the new EudoraMail at
            http://www.eudoramail.com