Check out my Facebook profile

  • Sony Ansyori
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2007
      facebook

      Check out my Facebook profile

      Hi Pisgen,

      I set up a Facebook profile with my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

      Thanks,
      Sony

      Here's the link:
      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=711088319&k=5ZFXX3543VTB4CLDXBVX&r&v=2
      This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301
    • Nur Amirush
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2008
        facebook
        Nur Amirush
        Nur Amirush has:
        11 friends
        3 wall posts

        Check out my Facebook profile

        Thanks,
        Nur

        Here's the link:
        http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1153864900&k=YXA5Y3654V3MZ1EHUK6UU&r&v=2
        See who else has invited you to Facebook:
        Sony AnsyoriSony Ansyori
        88 friends
        22 photos
        This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
      • Rumah Pelangi
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2008
          facebook

          Check out my Facebook profile

          Thanks,
          Rumah

          Here's the link:
          http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=594014827&k=66EXYW6YTZZMZ1EHUK6UU&r&v=2
          See who else has invited you to Facebook:
          Nur AmirushNur Amirush
          47 friends
          0 photos
          Sony AnsyoriSony Ansyori
          101 friends
          29 photos
          This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please opt out. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
        • Budi Setiawan
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
            facebook
            Budi Setiawan
            Budi Setiawan has:
            1 friend

            Check out my Facebook profile

            Hi Peace,

            Thanks,
            Budi

            Here's the link:
            http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1321865699&k=6ZDZZV5ZT5ZMZ1EHUK6UU&r&v=2
            See who else has invited you to Facebook:
            Rumah PelangiRumah Pelangi
            45 friends
            0 photos
            Nur AmirushNur Amirush