Contribute to a better future for Iraq

  • zuhair_m_rafed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      I recently came across this letter. I belive it is a just cause that
      every one can contribute to,
      Zuhair Rafed

      Dear Friends,

      I am an Iraqi student in computer college of Baghdad University who
      had to withdraw from university because of disasterous situation in
      Iraq. My father was kidnapped and we found his body severely
      tortured. My younger brother is missing for three weeks and everyday
      we might find his body somewhere.
      I appeal to all young people and all honest people to help us. The
      only way that Iraqi people belive would help us get rid of al-Maliki
      and his associated militias and agents is a new election.
      I came across with the following petition. I ask you to visit this
      petition for a new election in my country.

      I appreciate your concern.

      Ahmad Mansoor

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/iraq789/petition.html