Re: [PeaceGeneration] ngaku d

  • Lwe
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 10, 2007
      sabaar semuanya tunggu aja bulan "penginfoannya", hehehehe...

      lebah buayawati <aishaza_is_cool@...> wrote:
      hihihihi...met menempuh hidup baru buat yang bersangkutan deh.
      entar kuminta siapa gitu tuk meramalkan hal2 baik buat kalian berdua yang bersangkutan.

      Kalo ngerayainnya nggak sekarang, yang ultah nikah keberapa kami diundang ya.

      kokok caroko <assisijay@yahoo. com> wrote:
      hooh tu.. hpnya masih non-aktif. sibuk apa ya?

      Lwe <luthfi_we@yahoo. com> wrote:
      berita gembira buat siapa dulu ky?? hehehe..
      yang paling tepat ngasih tau kan orang yang bersangkutan, dan sekarang mungkin belum bisa akses internet..
      sabaaar...

      jenang gulo <jenangguloku@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      nggak asik ah...
      berita gembira malah disembunyiiin

      Lorp UGM <lorp_ugm@yahoo. com> wrote:
      bukan, bukan
      aku tau yang sebenarnya!
      yang barusan nikah tu..

      Sony n Wiwit

      Selamat ya.
      semoga cepat diberi momongan ya

      ;p

      Dite

      reza hakim <tj_reza@yahoo. com> wrote:
      ya siapapun itu, selamat yah. juga selamat belajar mengelola konflik dalam dunia, yang kata orang sih, berbeda.
      salam
      reza

      PS: tapi kok gak mau ngaku yah, jangan-jangan. ........? ???

      riza hanafi <amrie_saja@yahoo. com> wrote:
      serius mayang sama januar??

      sony zn <sonyitem@yahoo. com> wrote:
      aq ud tau... anak psikologi ya...

      anti refree <nogoodrefree@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      kok jadi mengira2 hehe
      siapapun yg sudah menikah
      selamat ya =)

      Lwe <luthfi_we@yahoo. com> wrote:
      ada deh... :p

      sony zn <sonyitem@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Ya udah,, kalo ngga ada yang ngaku, biar aku aja yang ngaku.. (loh..?)

      huaha....
      aku ngaku kalo aku jg ngga tau siapa itu, masa ya tega sesama pisgen tiada dikabari?
      jadi penasaran..

      sopo yo?
      aku kenal ora?

      riza hanafi <amrie_saja@yahoo. com> wrote:
      daftar pasangan buaya tua

      1. RIza vs vicki
      2. Aning vs luthfi
      3. Hani Vs Aris
      4. Azizah Vs Reza

      hayo....yang mana neh???

      salam

      riza

      jenang gulo <jenangguloku@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      ya.. sp neh...ak jg blm tau....

      hani raihana <raihanahani@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      denger-denger ada yang baru aja nikah...pasangan mana nih? hayo ngaku......
      tok tok tok.....buaya tua vs buaya tua.......halo? ......
      mo nylametin takut keliru..hehehe

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      TV dinner still cooling?

      The fish are biting.

      Need Mail bonding?

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?

      It's here! Your new message!

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.

      "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
      But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
      Mary Kay Ash
      Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.

      Need Mail bonding?

      Message 44 of 44 , May 7, 2007
        insiden sabun
        The following was created and written by humorist Shelley Berman.
        It is a chapter from Berman's copyrighted book "A Hotel Is A Funny Place", Price/Stern/ Sloan.

        Dear Maid,
        Please do not leave any more of those little bars of soap in my bathroom since I have brought my own bath-sized Imperial Leather. Please remove the six unopened little bars from the shelf under the medicine chest and another three in the shower soap dish. They are in my way.

        Thank you,

        S. Berman

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

        Dear Room 635,
        I am not your regular maid. She will be back tomorrow, Thursday, from her day off.

        I took the 3 hotel soaps out of the shower soap dish as you requested. The 6 bars on your shelf I took out of your way and put on top of your Kleenex dispenser in case you should change your mind.

        This leaves only the 3 bars I left today which my instructions from the management are to leave 3 soaps daily.

        I hope this is satisfactory.

        Kathy, Relief Maid

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

        Dear Maid
        I hope you are my regular maid.

        Apparently Kathy did not tell you about my note to her concerning the little bars of soap. When I got back to my room this evening, I found you had added 3 little Camays to the shelf under my medicine cabinet.

        I am going to be here in the hotel for two weeks and have brought my own bath-size Imperial Leather, so I won't need those 6 little Camays, which are on the shelf. They are in the way when shaving, brushing teeth etc.

        Please remove them.

        S. Berman

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

        Dear Mr Berman,
        The assistant manager, Mr Kensedder, informed me this morning that you called him last evening and said you were unhappy with your maid service.

        I have assigned a new girl to your room. I hope you will accept my apologies for any past inconvenience.

        If you have any future complaints, please contact me so I can give it my personal attention. Call extension 1108 between 8AM and 5PM.

        Thank you.

        Elaine Carmen Housekeeper

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

        Dear Miss Carmen,
        It is impossible to contact you by phone since I leave the hotel for business at 7:45 AM and don't get back before 5:30 or 6.00 PM. That's the reason I called Mr Kensedder last night. You were already off duty. I only asked Mr Kensedder if he could do anything about those little bars of soap.

        The new maid you assigned me must have thought I was a new check in today, since she left other 3 bars of hotel soap in my medicine cabinet, along with her regular delivery of 3 bars on the bathroom shelf.

        In just 5 days here I have accumulated 24 little bars of soap. Why are you doing this to me?

        S. Berman

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

        Dear Mr Berman,
        Your maid, Kathy, has been instructed to stop delivering soap to your room and to remove the extra soaps.

        If I can be of further assistance, please call extension 1108 between 8 AM and 5 PM.

        Thank you,

        Elaine Carmen, Housekeeper

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

        Dear Mr Kensedder,
        My bath-size Imperial Leather is missing.

        Every bar of soap was taken from my room, including my own bath-size Imperial Leather.

        I came in late last night and had to call the bellhop to bring me 4 little Cashmere Bouquets.

        S. Berman

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

        Dear Mr Berman,
        I have informed our housekeeper, Elaine Carmen, of your soap problem.

        I cannot understand why there was no soap in your room since our maids are instructed to leave 3 bars of soap each time they service a room.

        The situation will be rectified immediately.

        Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

        Martin L. Kensedder
        Assistant Manager

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

        Dear Mrs Carmen,
        Who the hell left 54 little bars of Camay in my room?

        I came in last night and found 54 little bars of soap. I don't want 54 little bars of Camay. I want my one damn bar of bath-size Imperial Leather.

        Do you realise I have 54 bars of soap in here?

        All I want is my bath-size Imperial Leather.

        Please give me back my bath-size Imperial Leather.

        S. Berman

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

        Dear Mr Berman,
        You complained of too much soap in your room, so I had them removed.

        Then you complained to Mr Kensedder that all your soap was missing, so I personally returned them. The 24 Camays which had been taken and the 3 Camays you are supposed to receive daily.

        I don't know anything about the 4 Cashmere Bouquets. Obviously your maid, Kathy, did not know I had returned your soaps, so she also brought 24 Camays plus the 3 daily Camays.

        I don't know where you got the idea this hotel issues bath-size Imperial Leather. I was able to locate some bath-size Ivory which I left in your room.

        Elaine Carmen Housekeeper

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

        Dear Mrs Carmen,
        Just a short note to bring you up-to-date on my latest soap inventory.

        As of today I possess:

        • On the shelf under the medicine cabinet -18 Camay in 4 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 2.

        • On the Kleenex dispenser - 11 Camay in 2 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 3.

        • On the bedroom dresser - 1 stack of 3 Cashmere Bouquet, 1 stack of 4 hotel-size Ivory, and 8 Camay in 2 stacks of 4.

        • Inside the medicine cabinet - 14 Camay in 3 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 2.

        • In the shower soap dish - 6 Camay, very moist.

        • On the northeast corner of the tub - 1 Cashmere Bouquet, slightly used.

        • On the northwest corner of the tub - 6 Camays in 2 stacks of 3.

        Please ask Kathy when she services my room to make sure the stacks are neatly piled and dusted. Also, please advise her that stacks of more than 4 have a tendency to tip. May I suggest that my bedroom window sill is not in use and will make an excellent spot for future soap deliveries.

        One more item, I have purchased another bar of bath-size Imperial Leather, which I am keeping in the hotel vault in order to avoid further misunderstandings.

        S. Berman

        "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
        But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
        Mary Kay Ash
        Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.