Info en Tolong beritahu Dite cek imel sapa tau dia terbantu ..

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30 7:25 AM
      info buat yang mau.
      buat yang nemu dite atau dite sendiri oiii Dite , liat imelmu ya sapa tau bisa bantu .
      dadah all take care.
       Silakan disebarkan ke adik-adik, semoga bermanfaat.
      http://www.iyp. oxfam.org/
      Oxfam International Youth Partnerships 2007-2010 Join a global force for change! “I strongly believe that with communication, cooperation, commitment, unity and friendship we can overcome all barriers.”- OIYP action partner, Tonga
      Download OIYP 2007-2010 Application forms: PDF Application form Word Application form Submit applications on the attached forms ONLY.
      Applications close on 31 January 2007.
      What is OIYP? Oxfam International Youth Partnerships is a global network of young people working with their communities to create positive, equitable and sustainable change. If you are working with your community to create a positive future then you can apply to be a part of the Oxfam International Youth Partnerships.
      How does it work? Between 2007 and 2010 you will have opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and understanding and to talk and share with other young people. You will be able to use these opportunities to support your work with your community.
      Your participation in OIYP will start in April 2007. If selected, you must be available to attend an event in October 2007 in Sydney, Australia.
      “As a young person, I’m taking action to make sure the future is better. In addressing this,I work with women and young people because to me, these are the backbone to the future.” – OIYP action partner, Uganda
      Who are we looking for?
      Are you a young person who cares about what is happening in your community?
      Are you committed to working with others to overcome social, political and economic injustice?
      Do you want to learn from other young people working with their communities all around the world?
      If you answered YES to these questions we want to hear from you. OIYP is open to all nationalities, Indigenous and ethnic groups. It is open to young people with any level of education and who live in rural or urban areas. We aim to recruit equal numbers of young men and women. We have a strong focus on the participation of Indigenous young people and those marginalised in their communities.
      Apply to be part of OIYP To apply you must be:
      aged between 18 and 25 as at 1 October, 2007
      speak English or Spanish
      To apply download an application form. Your application will be assessed against selection criteria. See the application form for more details.
      Applications close on 31 January 2007. “The OIYP builds a network of like minded young people working in different communities all over the world.”– OIYP action partner, Sri Lanka

      "Aerodynamically a bee can't fly .
      But since a bee don't know the law of aerodynamics , a bee fly."
      Mary Kay Ash
      Don't know who she is but worthy word she does has.