Fwd: [Kasmuda] WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?

  • Berandal Lokajaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      "yenyen ." <yanda2512@...> wrote:
      To: yanda2512@..., kasmuda@yahoogroups.com, micro_302@...
      From: "yenyen ." <yanda2512@...>
      Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [Kasmuda] kejam, bengis...teroris triak teroris

      ISRAELIS vs ARABS
      WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?
      By: Hal Turner

      North Bergen, NJ USA -- For years, we in America have supported Israel both financially and militarily because we perceived they were the innocent victims of hostile and violent neighbors.  The US media has, for years, provided extensive coverage of every incident involving Arab-against-Israeli violence.  From shootings, to car bombs to suicide bombers, we in America have seen it all.  Or have we?

      Why would rational human beings, given a choice, choose to attack their neighbors rather than live together in peace?  More pertinent, why would a rational human being choose to blow himself up rather than live?  The Israelis, the US media and our politicians would have us believe that the Arabs are simply not rational.  They routinely tell us that Arabs are "religious fanatics" who "hate freedom" or "hate our way of life" to quote George W. Bush.  These arguments are fallacious and intellectually bankrupt.

      The reason for Arab against Israeli violence is simple: The Israelis have been systematically repressing and brutalizing hundreds of thousands of Arabs on a scale unparalleled since World War 2.   I have the proof.

      Below are photographs of the victims of Israeli violence.  They depict brutal, violent death, horrific personal injury and devastation of property which is simply unfathomable.  ALL of it was perpetrated by Israelis against Arabs.  ALL of the victims are civilians.

      As you view these pictures ask yourself this question: What would YOU or YOUR LOVED ONES do in retaliation for these things?

      DANGER: SEVENTY-SEVEN GRAPHIC PICTURES OF BRUTAL VIOLENCE, DEATH AND INJURY.

      NOT FOR VIEWING BY CHILDREN OR PERSONS WITH WEAK HEARTS!

             (LONG LOAD TIME)

      They kill mothers with their babies

      They maimed young children

      They burn toddlers to death

      They burn youngsters

      They shoot for the head

      Even head shots on children

      And more children

      Jewish settlers threw a molotov cocktail at this child.

      This is what she looked like after "reparative surgery"

      Fathers lose their sons

      Sons lose their hands

      Some almost lose their lives

      Young girls are disfigured

      Never to marry. . . .

      Other children are buried alive in rubble

      Burned to death in his home

      Shot dead sitting on the street

      Buried in rubble

      They attack refugees in their sleep; with machine guns

      Rocket attacks burn others to death in their homes

      Helicopter gunships destroy homes

      Jewish settlers abduct Palestinians and beat them
      to death.

      The settlers showed no mercy: skinning the man alive on his back. . . .

      and his legs

      THey gun down unarmed civilians in the street

      They burn down Palestinian homes

      They send whole families fleeing

      They brutally arrest little children

      They shoot older children who dare protest

      They drag pre-teens to arrest

      The young throw stones

      While Israelis break bones

      The message from Jews is clear

      And so are the results:
      Mom shot dead in front of child

      They die in the night

      They die in the day

      They are gassed in their houses of Worship

      Their Olive Orchards are bulldozed.

      Their homes are wrecked

      Even the Holiest site of Christians, the Church of The Nativity, where
      Jesus was born, is not spared by the Israelis!

      They are set-up for death on the street

      They surrender and cooperate. . . .

      They submit totally

      Get publicly stripped to their underwear. . . .

      Then get shot in the head in cold blood.

      But it is called "fighting terror."

      Young girls, shot dead.

      A father and son caught in a cross fire

      The father pleads "Don't shoot" while the terrified son hides.

      Father tries to shield his son and look for escape. . .

      But the brutal Israelis open fire. . . .

      The son is dead in his fathers lap;
      the father is critically wounded

      Refugee camps are not safe haven

      They kill Arab men. . . .

      They kill Arab women. . .

      They literally blow the heads off Arab babies.
      (Soldier hands decapitated baby to rescuer.)

      They use smoke machines to hide their activities from the media

      They use tanks on public buildings

      They bulldoze private houses

      Children playing with toys are burned to death.

      They hit people with heavy artillery

      Frail old men are not spared

      Bulldozers rip their bodies apart

      Others are burned almost to death.

      Peaceful protesters are Gassed

      They even piss on Palestinian buildings!

      They threaten Catholic Priests with tanks

      They use stun grenades on unarmed people

      They use tear gas on people merely walking the streets.

      And they terrorize even young Arabs by aiming assault weapons at them.

      All of this brutality;  all of this violence; all of these atrocities; have been committed by ISRAEL.  And they did it with OUR AMERICAN WEAPONS AND OUR TAX MONEY!

      All those military rifles: American made M-16's
      All the helicopter gun ships: American Apaches & Cobras
      All the fighter jets: American F-15's and F-16's

      Between outright "aid", military assistance, and loan guarantees, we American taxpayers give Israel between $3 and $6 Billion every year.   They use our "aid" to wage this warfare on Arabs.

      Is there any wonder why the Arabs fight back?  Is there any wonder why Arabs have begun attacking the US itself?

      If YOUR family had been brutalized in these ways, would YOU fight back?  By fighting back, would YOU be called a "terrorist?"

      Copyright 2002, Hal Turner

      Permission to re-print and re-distribute is granted on condition of attribution as below:
      "Reprinted with permission from http://www.halturnershow.com/ "

      Do you Yahoo!?