How We Created a Thriving Online Business

  • Jesko Malit
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2006
      Six months ago, as our first job experience after graduating from college, my best friend and I started an online music store. That made us immediately stand out from the crowd. We haven't started advertising yet, online or elsewhere. We had no prior business experience, programming knowledge, or any idea of how the music industry works. We've made almost every mistake possible. And success has never seemed so easy. Why? We merely applied the essential business principle which seems to be lacking in both the music and Internet communities, and that made us immediately stand out from the crowd.

      To read the full article, visit Online Business 101.

      http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/04/how-we-created-thriving-online.html

      Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Peace Generation
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2006
        peace generation , bekerja sama dengan fakultas kedokteran UGM, dalam hal penyampaian bantuan.