Fwd: [2000_mesin_ugm] FW: we don't always see what we think we see

  • Berandal Lokajaya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006

      Look at the picture below & then read the
      bottom of the page.

      If your eyes follow the movement of the
      rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.

      If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.

      Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and! you wil l only see a green dot rotating.

      It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see
      .