Fwd: {blue HIers} Fwd: [sifasean04] Fwd: [AYLA] 2006 International Essay Contest for Young People

  • atin prabandari
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Iman Persada
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2006
        LBA Interlingua cari instruktur
        Message: URGENTLY NEEDED
        PT. LBA-InterlinguA
        As we continue to proliferate English for
        undergraduate and postgraduate students, we
        would like you to be a part of us as
        ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR
        FOR GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE (GEC) AND
        TOEFL
        The requirements are as follows:
        1.Male/female with GPA:3,00 (Scale 4,00)
        2.Have an excellent command in English
        both written and oral (proven by certifications)
        3.Able to work in team as well as an
        individual
        4.Having English teaching experience is
        preferable
        5.Willing to follow a series of test
        6.Have a good self motivation and
        confidence
        Send your application letter, CV, recent
        photograph, copy of ID card and certification not
        more than April 15, 2006 to:
        HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
        PT. LBA-INTERLINGUA
        JL. KALIURANG KM.5 NO. 36