Re: [PeaceGeneration] Fwd: [e-spa_indonesia] Fwd: Love does not need a reason so send this 2 the one u love

  • kiki da ruki
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2003
      i don't know either, Kok....

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: kokok caroko
      Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
      To: PeaceGeneration@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PeaceGeneration] Fwd: [e-spa_indonesia] Fwd: Love does not need a reason so send this 2 the one u love

      I love u Kik... just don't know the reason

      kiki da ruki <kiki@...> wrote:

      just because..........

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      http://corp.mail.com/careers

      Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
      From: kiki
      To: kiki@...

      IT'S REALLY A NICE STORY.  SO, NEVER ASK  YOUR  MATE  WHY  THEY LOVE U.

      SUBJECT: LOVE DOES NOT NEED A REASON

      LADY:  Why do you like me.....? Why do you love me?
      MAN :  I can't tell the reason... but I really like you....!!!
      LADY:  You can't even tell me the reason.... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
      MAN:  I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.
      LADY:  Proof??? No!!! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her... but not you!!!
      MAN:  Ok....ok..!! Eemm...because ...you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements...

      Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became comma...

      The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

      DEAREST,

      BECAUSE OF YOUR SWEET VOICE THAT I LOVE YOU......
          NOW CAN YOU TALK?? NO!!  THEREFORE I CANNOT LOVE YOU.

      BECAUSE OF YOUR CARE AND CONCERN THAT I LIKE YOU
          NOW THAT YOU CANNOT SHOW THEM, THEREFORE I CANNOT LOVE YOU

      BECAUSE OF YOUR SMILE, BECAUSE OF YOUR EVERY MOVEMENTS THAT I LOVE YOU
          NOW CAN YOU SMILE? NOW CAN YOU MOVE? NO, THEREFORE I CANNOT LOVE YOU...

      IF LOVE NEEDS A REASON, LIKE NOW, THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO LOVE YOU ANY MORE.
      DO LOVE NEED A REASON?  NO!

      THEREFORE., I STILL LOVE YOU.........
      AND LOVE DOESN'T NEED A REASON

      QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

      "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen,  not touched.... but are felt in the heart.."

      Jika anda tidak ingin menjadi anggota milis, silahkan kirim email ke:

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?