Fwd: [sabayatsa] Lowongan MT - HSBC

  • Iman Persada
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 2:56 AM
      Management Trainee (RMT 05)
      An initial 18 months training programme providing exposure to the
      breadth
      of our Indonesia Banking business, preparing you for a generalist management career A range of different roles across a variety of Indonesia business areas,including the opportunity to complete an overseas training, enabling you to develop personal skills and technical expertise.Practical on-the-job experience giving you early responsibility for theleadership of our people and the management of our business
      The chance to make a real difference by generating and implementing new
      ideas to increase the volume and value of
      the business we do.
      Training and support that is second to none to prepare you for senior and
      executive management roles.
      If
       you posses the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with  a progressive international Bank, please send your detailed resume (in English) to the address given below within 14 days of the release of this advertisement. Please mark the reference code for the position applied an the left top corner of the envelop. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No telephone queries will be entertained.
      Please send your applications to:

      Human Resources Department, HSBC
      Wisma HSBC
      Jl. Gajah Mada 135, Semarang