Hi kalo salah dikoreksi ya ....

  • narcissus perkapus ingenious
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 8, 2006

      Halo boyo2
      Kemaren disepakati bakalan kumpul tiap Senin abis kul PSP en Kamis jam 4 di kantin TP untuk sementara -->bukan di balairung .
      Dateng ya .

      Trus kemaren-kemaren kita ngirim proposal pake ini , kalo ada kekurangan mohon dikoreksi biar entar versi Indonesianya bisa lebih bagus.

      Sek teler keno flu
      en pingin bols rapat tp nyusahin temen2 lain jdnya

      PEACE GENERATION STATUTES

      Peace Generation is a peace ideas ( explicit and implicit ) conception , spreading and value internalizing active community who wish to realize its’ peaceful world vision. Formed on 10 June 2002 in Jogjakarta after the 27 April - 1 May 2002 Maisonette Tingal, Magelang Peace and Democracy Youth Camp , we choose the community form, the consensus decision making and the Person In Charge executive team because we want to be adaptable , accountable and consistent with our core values in our activities regarding funds , programs and participating personnels management .The committee and the participants of Student Camp for Peace ( SCP) and Peace in Our Neighbourhood Peacecamp in Wanagama, Gunung  Kidul at 7-11 May 2003 and 23-27 January 2005 respectively became the focus member of this community although the door are not closed for others outside to apply and take part in our activities .
       To be able carry out our mission as a differences experiment space for its’ members and offer realistic active non violence conflict solution alternatives to society we choose to have the core values of :
      1.Youth
      We see youth here not in age but in the matter of spirit, that is the willingness to be always curious , open to new futures , committed to work smartly and also reflecting of our core target group which is youth .
      2. Diversity
      Could be transformed at individual level as multiculturalism or pluralism , this core value indicate our choice to have faith that the uniqueness of each person only serves to enrich and not an excuse to degrade a person’s human rights.
      3.Non Violence
      Consistently endeavored by each personnels to be reflected in each of our method and choices in assigning workload ,choosing rights and obligations , this value tried to be as grounded as possible and not only as some philosopher utopian dream. We believe that the way to peace is through peace and that this method belong to non extraordinary people.
      4.Participation
      We believe that each person has potentials and have the equal right to be a worthy human being by giving 100% in every endeavor that existed in our work programs regardless of age , ability, academic standing , academic field etc.
      5.Sustainability
      Understanding that peace is an ‘ impossible ‘ dream to have , we believe in not just short term work but also long term work.
      As a group and persons we try to combine point 4 and 5 into something that best summed up as Kaizen that is “ doing small continuous improvements” since we believe to be able to do something you don’t have to wait until you are in position in power and such.
                  As of now we have 5 divisions which are :
      1.Fund Management
      Person In Charge: Dite Bayu Nugroho  in shiro_bizkit@...
      Tasked with trying out productive ideas to sustain our programs financially without contradicting our core values explicitly and / or implicitly ,if possible strengthening our vision and mission.
      2. Public Relations
      Person In Charge: Wiwin justforourpeace@...
      Charged with networking and spreading peace ideas to society.
      3.Human Resources
      Person In Charge: Wiwit at break_combion@...
      Aiming at upgrading members with peace studies issues , facilitating and organizational skills .
       4.Secretary
      Person In Charge : Fikri justforourpeace@...
      Documenting each process and dealing with the needed administration.
      5.Internet and telecommunication
      Person In Charge: Muhadi Tri pcdesign_2004@...
      Focusing on improving internal communication and external peace ideas disseminations through the internet and telecommunications media .

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Muhadi Tri

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 14, 2006
          Waduh Tri sori .Bukan hanya kamu aja koq .Ternyata lagi pada koit  oleh flu ,bengek dll .
          Tapi  dari kontaknya Mere kita Kamis besok tgl 16 ini kita jadian ketemu jam 4 ( pinginnya sih jam 3 biar bisa pulang sebelum jam 6.00 malem).Bahasnya ada bbrp hal .
          Kumpulnya masih tetep sama di TP di kantinnya .
          Eh iya ada nggak ya teme2 lain yang punya laptop yang bisa akses internet  kayak punyanya Uke.Soalnya di TP ada hotspot .Lumayan tuh sambil cek imel peacegen.
          Ditunggu lo.
          Kemaren ada suprise Brownies .Sok bakalan ada apa ya ( buat yang kemaren bawa .. kalo mau bawa boleh tapi nggak ada kewajiban hehehehe.. takutnya kamu ndak dateng karena takut kudu bawa lagi .)

          Peace buat semua.

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 14, 2006
            Hi ada info nih ?
            monggo dipergunakan di luar peacegen juga boleh.
            Buat internal peacegen kalo mo nyoba lagi en aku yang jadi editore disanguni brownies ya .Mabok je .

            Tapi fun juga tuh.
            cuma kalo mo ngajuin harap ada tanggapan tentang kira2 imej kita gimana ?
            Takute jadi dianggap tentakelnya USA .
            Buat temen2 lain kalo punya info funding dr The Asia Foundation atau dll britau ya.
            Yang slalu usil .

            "crcs milist" <daily_crcs@yahoogroups.com>, "sulawesi milist" <sulawesistudies@yahoogroups.com>
            From:Send an Instant Message "Elis Zuliati Anis" <ezuliatianis@...>  Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
            Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
            Date:Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:25:25 +0000 (GMT)
            Subject:[daily_crcs] Democracy Small Grants Program

            US Embassy Jakarta
            Democracy Small Grants Program
            Request for Proposals
            Deadline: Friday, March 24, 2006
            Questions?  Contact: grantsjakarta@...

            The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is soliciting grant proposals for its Democracy Small Grants Program. The fund provides grants to support programs that strengthen democracy in the region, focusing on human rights, civil society, rule of law, and combating extremism in the region. Through this program, the U.S. State Department empowers future leaders and improves the lives of those at risk for exploitation.

            Past programs in Indonesia funded a workshop with legal scholars to define the legal rights of journalists, and a grant to a university to develop a multicultural education model for the primary school level to build greater awareness of the different cultures and ethnic groups in Indonesia .

            Under this program the maximum grant award is $20,000. All proposals should include a clearly written budget and timeline, detailed plans on the project’s sustainability, an explanation of how U.S. government funding fits into the proposed grantee’s long-term strategy, and information on how the grantee plans to evaluate the project’s success.

            PROGRAM PROPOSAL GUIDELINES:

            ELIGIBILITY:  Only local (non-international or third-country) organizations/institutions are eligible to submit proposals.

            1. Proposals must   support activities that promote democratic practices, including strengthening civil
             society; freedom of information and independent media; transparency in government; NGO capacity building; rule of law and judicial reform; civic education; conflict resolution; human rights; and ethnic, minority and women’s rights.

            2. Grants may not be used for partisan political activity. Proposals for non-partisan election education and public information activities, however, are eligible for   consideration.

            3. Short-term   salaries and other minor administrative expenses directly linked to implementation
             of the program are eligible for funding.  General operating expenses and infrastructure costs are not eligible.

            4. Grant funds may not be used to fund travel to international conferences nor may they be used primarily for food expenses.

            5. Grant funds may be used to train   trainers, but they may not be used to provide direct social services.

            6. Grant funds may be used for training and workshops as part of a project, but the proposals must describe the expected audience, content, and timeframe and justify the activity in terms of outcome and benefits.

            7. Grant funds may be used for the publication of materials, but the proposals must describe in detail the intended audience, content and means of distribution.

            8.
             Priority will be given to new projects or programs. Grants will not normally be made for multi-year projects but may be made to the same organization for a new project.

            9.Seminar proposals will not be considered for funding.

            10. Proposals (excluding the budget) should not be   longer than three (3) pages.

            PROJECT PROPOSAL SHOULD INCLUDE:

            A. Project title and name of organization
            1. should indicate whether organization is receiving   USAID funds.
            B. Project summary
            C. Performance Management   Plan or Performance Indicators
            1. should include where possible information on reporting periods for the program
            D. Duration of project
            1. should indicate if funding will continue ongoing effort and reporting period   information
            F. Detailed budget, including details on indirect costs
            1. should clearly separate USG funding from other funding sources in the budget
            G. Plan for sustainability
            1. should clearly state how activities and relationships will be active beyond the grant period.
            H. Level of other donor contributions, including contributions from the Indonesian government

            Proposals should be submitted by Friday, March 24, 2006 to:

            Democracy Small Grants Program
            Embassy of the United States of America
            Public Affairs Section – ACAO/P
            Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan 5
            Jakarta 10110

            In addition, electronic submissions should be sent to grantsjakarta@....  Please use “Democracy Small Grants Program” in the subject line of your email.

            A U.S. Embassy committee will review the proposals and submit recommended proposals for final funding decisions by the State Department.

            Yahoo! Travel
            Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!