A Hallmark e-card from dondee

  • dondydona@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hello!

      dondee has sent you a Hallmark e-card! To see it, just click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:

      http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=4656241713731M94922176Y

      Or . you can follow these steps:

      1. Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
      2. Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
      3. Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
      4. Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG4656241713731. Click "Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

      With best wishes,
      Your friends at Hallmark

      Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of any page on Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.