3526Fwd: [agendaganesha] Global Peace Volunteer Camp [1 Attachment]

  • Faisal Dwiyana
    Jun 1, 2010

      GPV Camp or Global Peace Volunteer Camp is a partnership program between YEP! (Youth EmPowering!) and GPFF (Global Peace Festival Foundation). The camp will not only involve youth in capacity building but also experience them in social service project. The activities in the camp are a unique combination of funlecturing, focus group discussion, group games, ice breaking and social service project. Those activities will challenge youth to share ideas, knowledge and experience openly, involve in giving service to society, as well as being taught by our fun fearless boldlecturer. We will train you to be the leaders. We will also involve you in our biggest service project.

      wanna be Global Peace Volunteer??
      4th june 2010 -> seminar from Global Peace Festival and Youth Empowering! FREE!!!!!!!

      7th and 8th June 2010 -> camp @ kampung gajah Rp 50.000 (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, accommodation)

      certificate from GPFF!!!
      GO GLOBAL GO INTERNATIONAL!!

      further information,, don't hesitate to contact us
      08179203100 (shintya)

      --
      Faisal Dwiyana Purnawarman
      http://www.faisaldwiyana.wordpress.com