3313Join the Youth Engagement Summit 2009. Gratis!

  • ikie_defickry
    Oct 29, 2009
      What is SEACHANGE?

      SEACHANGE is an ongoing movement connecting Southeast Asian Youths to projects, organizations, businesses, and leaders who can help them with the change they want to see!

      HOW TO JOIN:
      KLIK THIS LINK http://indonesia.youthsays.com/seachange/go/ykb

      Terms & Conditions for FREE TRIP to Youth Engagement Summit 2009 (YES2009) in KL

      What exactly am I winning?
      Return airfare from the Southeast Asian country of origin.
      Accommodation for 4 days 3 nights (15th November 2009 ~ 18th November 2009)
      Summit pass to the Youth Engagement Summit 2009
      A priceless experience to meet fellow youths from the region, business leaders, and global change icons!

      Who is eligible to win?
      Youths between the ages of 18 to 35 from Southeast Asia.
      The youth must have completed the survey needed for the SEACHANGE Youth Report.

      What do you mean by youths? I am quite young looking, does that count?
      Youths are defined to be between the age of 18 to 35 / born between 1991 and 1974.

      Southeast Asia? Which are the eligible Southeast Asian countries?
      Permanent residents of
      Brunei
      Burma (Myanmar)
      Cambodia
      Indonesia
      Laos
      Malaysia
      Philippines
      Singapore
      Thailand
      Vietnam

      How about foreign students or foreign nationals in Southeast Asia? For example, foreign students?
      You have to be a permanent resident of the country.

      How are you going to choose the winners?
      You can win by:
      1. Filling in the survey.
      2. By inviting your friends into the movement! Once you’ve signed up, you’ll have your unique invite link for your friends to click on. Your chances of winning will be based on your friends’ sign up for SEACHANGE. Don’t worry, we’ll be tracking your invite traffic
      3. Join the contests organized to increase your chances of winning – tweet more, tag more and post more

      Are there quotas for each country?
      No. However, countries who have more submissions to the SEACHANGE survey are likely to have more youths represented.

      What if I won, and I cannot make it for the FREE TRIP?
      You cannot sell the trip, transfer the prize to someone else, or exchange it for money. Just let us know you cannot make it, and we will give it to someone else.

      When are you going to announce the results?
      All results will be announced by November 1st via email. If no answer is received by then the winning trip will be given to someone else.

      Great, now how do I win this?
      Go to http://indonesia.youthsays.com/seachange/go/ykb to fill out the survey to produce the SEACHANGE Youth Report.

      Sincerely Yours,

      Fickry Adequate

      Yogyakarta Program Assistant (YPA)

      The Australian Consortium for "In-Country" Indonesian Studies (ACICIS)

      YM: ms_fickry

      Twitter/Plurk: defickry

      Facebook: Fickry Adequate

      Mobile: +62 85729083060

            Blog: http://defickry.wordpres.com/

      Yahoo! sekarang memiliki alamat Email baru
      Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail. br> Cepat sebelum diambil orang lain!