1108Jadinya Kamis ini Re: [PeaceGeneration] jadinya kapan?

  • narcissus perkapus ingenious
    Mar 14, 2006
      Waduh Tri sori .Bukan hanya kamu aja koq .Ternyata lagi pada koit  oleh flu ,bengek dll .
      Tapi  dari kontaknya Mere kita Kamis besok tgl 16 ini kita jadian ketemu jam 4 ( pinginnya sih jam 3 biar bisa pulang sebelum jam 6.00 malem).Bahasnya ada bbrp hal .
      Kumpulnya masih tetep sama di TP di kantinnya .
      Eh iya ada nggak ya teme2 lain yang punya laptop yang bisa akses internet  kayak punyanya Uke.Soalnya di TP ada hotspot .Lumayan tuh sambil cek imel peacegen.
      Ditunggu lo.
      Kemaren ada suprise Brownies .Sok bakalan ada apa ya ( buat yang kemaren bawa .. kalo mau bawa boleh tapi nggak ada kewajiban hehehehe.. takutnya kamu ndak dateng karena takut kudu bawa lagi .)

      Peace buat semua.

      Muhadi Tri <pc_design2003@...> wrote:
      kmarin aku dpt info dari dite, katanya kumpul hari senin dan kamis (hari ini) kumpul di TP kampusnya Uke, tapi pas aku ke sana kok gak da orang.Jadinya kumpulnya senin kamis ato senin tok?

      narcissus perkapus ingenious <aishaza_is_cool@...> wrote:

      Halo boyo2
      Kemaren disepakati bakalan kumpul tiap Senin abis kul PSP en Kamis jam 4 di kantin TP untuk sementara -->bukan di balairung .
      Dateng ya .

      Trus kemaren-kemaren kita ngirim proposal pake ini , kalo ada kekurangan mohon dikoreksi biar entar versi Indonesianya bisa lebih bagus.

      Sek teler keno flu
      en pingin bols rapat tp nyusahin temen2 lain jdnya

      PEACE GENERATION STATUTES

      Peace Generation is a peace ideas ( explicit and implicit ) conception , spreading and value internalizing active community who wish to realize its� peaceful world vision. Formed on 10 June 2002 in Jogjakarta after the 27 April - 1 May 2002 Maisonette Tingal, Magelang Peace and Democracy Youth Camp , we choose the community form, the consensus decision making and the Person In Charge executive team because we want to be adaptable , accountable and consistent with our core values in our activities regarding funds , programs and participating personnels management .The committee and the participants of Student Camp for Peace ( SCP) and Peace in Our Neighbourhood Peacecamp in Wanagama, Gunung  Kidul at 7-11 May 2003 and 23-27 January 2005 respectively became the focus member of this community although the door are not closed for others outside to apply and take part in our activities .
       To be able carry out our mission as a differences experiment space for its� members and offer realistic active non violence conflict solution alternatives to society we choose to have the core values of :
      1.Youth
      We see youth here not in age but in the matter of spirit, that is the willingness to be always curious , open to new futures , committed to work smartly and also reflecting of our core target group which is youth .
      2. Diversity
      Could be transformed at individual level as multiculturalism or pluralism , this core value indicate our choice to have faith that the uniqueness of each person only serves to enrich and not an excuse to degrade a person�s human rights.
      3.Non Violence
      Consistently endeavored by each personnels to be reflected in each of our method and choices in assigning workload ,choosing rights and obligations , this value tried to be as grounded as possible and not only as some philosopher utopian dream. We believe that the way to peace is through peace and that this method belong to non extraordinary people.
      4.Participation
      We believe that each person has potentials and have the equal right to be a worthy human being by giving 100% in every endeavor that existed in our work programs regardless of age , ability, academic standing , academic field etc.
      5.Sustainability
      Understanding that peace is an � impossible � dream to have , we believe in not just short term work but also long term work.
      As a group and persons we try to combine point 4 and 5 into something that best summed up as Kaizen that is � doing small continuous improvements� since we believe to be able to do something you don�t have to wait until you are in position in power and such.
                  As of now we have 5 divisions which are :
      1.Fund Management
      Person In Charge: Dite Bayu Nugroho  in shiro_bizkit@...
      Tasked with trying out productive ideas to sustain our programs financially without contradicting our core values explicitly and / or implicitly ,if possible strengthening our vision and mission.
      2. Public Relations
      Person In Charge: Wiwin justforourpeace@...
      Charged with networking and spreading peace ideas to society.
      3.Human Resources
      Person In Charge: Wiwit at break_combion@...
      Aiming at upgrading members with peace studies issues , facilitating and organizational skills .
       4.Secretary
      Person In Charge : Fikri justforourpeace@...
      Documenting each process and dealing with the needed administration.
      5.Internet and telecommunication
      Person In Charge: Muhadi Tri pcdesign_2004@...
      Focusing on improving internal communication and external peace ideas disseminations through the internet and telecommunications media .

      Yahoo! Mail

      Yahoo! Mail

      Yahoo! Mail