1034write a story about me

  • Alex
    Jan 28, 2006
      write a story about me
      LoveHappensworld's largest introductions network
      hi Pis,
      I just joined LoveHappens, a new site where people help people find love. I'd like the people on LoveHappens to get to know me better, so I'm hoping you'll write a quick story about me that I can add to my profile. It doesn't have to be long, but it may help me meet someone great.

      Click here to write a few words about me.

      thanks,

      Alex

      LoveHappens - Where friends help friends find love. Pass it on.
      LoveHappens Inc., 222 Sutter St, 5th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94108