Welcome!

  • Eukarya1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Wooohoo the Russian Far East! I'm excited, are you? I'm hoping that
      this will be a good place for us future volunteers to get together
      and discuss what we're going through, the questions we have and what
      we're hoping to do over there. Also, we should get returned RFE
      volunteers to join the site if possible so that we can get a better
      idea of what we're in for. Happy posting!