Re: Fwd: [russiasix] Russia bans US Peace Corps

  • exfed3 <exfed3@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Not sure how many are still checking this site, but I do from time
      to time since I was one of the many "rejected" invitees. Luckily
      for me, better international opportunities took the place of my
      Peace Corps dreams. But the article was interesting nonetheless, as
      I'm sure it was for you as well. I wish you all the best in your
      future endeavours.

      --- In PeaceCorpsRFE@yahoogroups.com, persephone092476@a... wrote:
      > Russia bans US Peace Corps
      > MOSCOW, Dec 27 (AFP) - Russia has officially told the United
      States that the