Re: Peace Corps Bon Voyage Picnic in Atlanta this weekend

  • Trent
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Had a really nice time at the picnic, my wife and I met one woman
      going to Turkmenistan. Got to learn more about the whole process,
      its seems that there is an 80% chance of things going wrong during
      the medical clearance that will delay &/or send you to another
      country. But at least we know what to expect.

      Trent

      --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Trent" <studiomilam@y...>
      wrote:

      > Anyone else going to this?- Trent
      >
      > 4/30/2005 Peace Corps Bon Voyage Picnic
      >
      > Atlanta Area
      >
      > Come join the Atlanta Regional Peace Corps office and the Atlanta
      Area
      > Returned Peace Corps Volunteers as we honor the people who have
      been
      > invited to serve as Peace Corps volunteers. We invite all Peace
      Corps