- Please forward widely. Social Enterprise Pitch: Present at GH/Innovate 2010 Do you have an innovative idea? Are you working to develop a new program orMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009View Source
Please forward widely.
Social Enterprise Pitch: Present at GH/Innovate 2010
Do you have an innovative idea? Are you working to develop a new program or organization? Submit your social enterprise pitch for presentation at GH/Innovate 2010.
GH/Innovate 2010 will include special sessions where selected participants will present their new idea in the format of a 5-minute social enterprise pitch. Following the pitch, there is a 5-minute period for questions and answers, as well as feedback from the audience. This will provide participants with an opportunity to formulate and present their idea, collaborate and network with others interested in their idea, and receive feedback and ideas from other conference participants.
- Rolling submission deadline. The first qualified social enterprise pitches will be accepted.
- The idea can be in the brainstorming stage, or in the early implementation stage.
- The social enterprise pitch should be program-focused in the area of global health, social innovation and entrepreneurship, international development, international education, or NGOs and community-based programs.
- Complete details online at http://www.uniteforsight.org/conference/social-enterprise-pitch
Global Health & Innovation Conference
Presented by Unite For Sight, 7th Annual Conference
Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Saturday, April 17 - Sunday, April 18, 2010
Registration & Details: http://www.uniteforsight.org/conference
Registration rate increases after September 30
200 speakers, including keynote addresses by Seth Godin, Jacqueline Novogratz, Jeffrey Sachs and Sonia Sachs. Social innovation sessions by CEOs and Directors of Acumen Fund, Partners in Health, WaterPartners, Save The Children, HealthStore Foundation, and many others.
The Global Health & Innovation Conference convenes more than 2,200 students, scientists, academicians, and professionals from 55 countries who are engaged in global health, international development, social entrepreneurship, nonprofits, microenterprise, and medicine.