- Please forward widely. Global Impact Corps: Innovative, Effective Volunteering Abroad Be a Global Impact Fellow in Ghana, Honduras, or India Spring, Summer,Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009View Source
Please forward widely.
Global Impact Corps: Innovative, Effective Volunteering Abroad
Be a Global Impact Fellow in Ghana, Honduras, or India
Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter Opportunities
Unite For Sight has been featured weekly on CNN International and in The New York Times
Unite For Sight is the world's leader in socially responsible, effective volunteering abroad. We engage, inspire, and train high-impact volunteers who support and assist eye clinics globally.Unite For Sight supports eye clinics worldwide by investing human and financial resources in their social ventures to eliminate patient barriers to eye care. With the assistance of volunteers like you, Unite For Sight has restored sight to 21,190 patients and provided eye care to more than 700,000.
All volunteers participating in Unite For Sight's international programs are Global Impact Fellows. Our goal is to build entrepreneurial leaders who gain skills in social change through Unite For Sight's immersive global health experience. Through hands-on, structured training, we instill in our Global Impact Fellows a thorough understanding of sustainable best practice principles in volunteerism, global health, and international development. Global Impact Fellows gain skills and are nurtured to become new leaders in global health.
Why Become A Global Impact Fellow?
- Experience the thrill of contributing to change on the highest level
- Be part of global problem solving
- Receive hands-on training in community-based program delivery
- Be immersed in effective global health and eye care programs
- Be inspired to become a leader in global health
- Join a movement of social innovators committed to global health and sustainable development
- Be engaged in ethical, high quality and high impact volunteerism
- Volunteers are encouraged to pursue entrepreneurial projects and research studies
- Become part of an alumni network that supports leaders in social change
Locations (volunteer for 10 days, 20 days, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 10 weeks, or more)
- Accra Region, Ghana
- Rural Villages, Ghana
- Tamale, Ghana
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Bihar, India
- Chennai, India
- New Delhi, India
- Orissa, India