Entrepreneurial Volunteering Abroad: High Impact Opportunities
Please forward widely.
Volunteer Abroad, Be Part of Global Problem Solving
Unite For Sight: Recruiting and Training New Leaders in Global Health
Unite For Sight has been featured weekly on CNN International and in The New York Times
Unite For Sight engages, inspires, and trains volunteers to support and assist eye clinics globally. Volunteers receive hands-on training in international community-based eye care, public health, and international development, and while immersed in effective Unite For Sight programs, they gain skills to become new leaders in global health dedicated to creating lasting solutions.
With the assistance of volunteers like you, Unite For Sight has restored sight to 18,500 patients and provided eye care to more than 600,000. Unite For Sight supports eye clinics by investing human and financial resources in their social ventures to eliminate patient barriers to eye care. Unite For Sight programs are sustainable, apply best practice principles in global health and development, and achieve effective change. Unite For Sight's programs also demonstrate the highest standards in social entrepreneurship.
- Experience the thrill of contributing to change on the highest level
- Be part of global problem solving
- Receive training in community-based program delivery
- Be immersed in effective global health and eye care programs
- Be inspired to become a leader in global health
- Join a movement of social innovators committed to global health and sustainable development
- Be engaged in ethical, high quality and high impact volunteerism