Voting this November

  • moriah_moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      I just sent this to the PC Bulgaria group and I figured other PCVs and
      RPCVs could use this information too. Apologies for the blatant
      favoritism.
      -----
      Barack Obama has lunched a website that can give you voting
      information from whether or not you are registered to where your
      polling place is located. I'm guessing that McCain or even an
      unaffiliated website has a similar tool but since I'm on the Obama
      mailing list, that's the one I'm sharing with you. Here's the link:

      https://www.voteforchange.com/

      You put in your information and they will tell you if your
      registration is up-to-date and although not all polling locations are
      available yet, they will have them as soon as local officials set
      those locations.

      And here is the specific link they have for absentee voters:

      https://obama.overseasvotefoundation.org/overseas/home.htm

      I especially hope it helps those of you in Bulgaria now as I know it
      was a bit of a pain to get all of my absentee voting stuff taken care
      of while I was there.

      Vci4ko hubavo!
      Moriah