Re: PC/Bulgaria cookbook

  • chiaroscuro12
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
      --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Kirstin"
      <mekana_maedchen@...> wrote:

      > Hey there!
      >
      > I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
      > Just let me know where you want me to send it :)
      >
      > Kirstin
      >

      > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lauren Mitchell"
      > <hikuwai@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
      > of
      > > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
      > and
      > > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
      > wide
      > > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
      > > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
      > more
      > > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
      > that
      > > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
      > in
      > > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
      > could get
      > > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > > Lauren
      > >
      >Dear Kirstin,
      I'm a new member and I would love the cookbook! Could you send it to
      jceigler@...?
      Thanks so much!
      Julie
    • Colleen Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
        I would love a copy of the cookbook too (if the offer still stands)

        <mekana_maedchen@ ...> wrote:

        > Hey there!
        >
        > I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
        > Just let me know where you want me to send it :)
        >
        > Kirstin
        >

        > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@ yahoogroups. com, "Lauren Mitchell"
        > <hikuwai@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
        > of
        > > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
        > and
        > > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
        > wide
        > > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
        > > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
        > more
        > > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
        > that
        > > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
        > in
        > > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
        > could get
        > > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > > Lauren
        > >
        >Dear Kirstin,
        I'm a new member and I would love the cookbook! Could you send it to
        jceigler@gmail. com?
        Thanks so much!
        Julie

      • Monica Johnson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
          Kirsten, could you please send me a copy of Romania's cookbook?  I might end up going there in May.  Thanks!
          Have a great day,
          Monica

          <mekana_maedchen@ ...> wrote:

          > Hey there!
          >
          > I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
          > Just let me know where you want me to send it :)
          >
          > Kirstin
          >

          > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@ yahoogroups. com, "Lauren Mitchell"
          > <hikuwai@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
          > of
          > > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
          > and
          > > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
          > wide
          > > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
          > > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
          > more
          > > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
          > that
          > > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
          > in
          > > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
          > could get
          > > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > > Lauren
          > >
          >Dear Kirstin,
          I'm a new member and I would love the cookbook! Could you send it to
          jceigler@gmail. com?
          Thanks so much!
          Julie

        • Jay
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2008
            Please send that cookbook information to the peacecorpsnetwork group
            in Yahoo! Groups.

            --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "chiaroscuro12"