Looking for Stans...

  • bulgariawade
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      Or at least any volunteers still living and volunteering there!

      We are two volunteers from Bulgaria who are finishing our service but
      not our time overseas or our development work.

      We are looking for partners to create a youth based aid or education
      project. We have established a project, website, and have gathered
      several of partners along our route from Portugal to Singapore. But we
      need a partner/project in the stan countries.

      Please check out our website and let us know if you are interested.

      www.supercross08.com or www.supercross08/partners for a list of
      projects, partners, and places we will be working.

      The route is flexible so even if our little line doesn't go through
      your exact location we can still get to you!

      Thanks a lot!

      Tim and Andrew