introduction

  • C. Wesley B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      I am RPCV UZ 2005-2005, the final group to last longer than 6 months
      in UZ. Now I am in DC but I am desperately trying to get back to
      Central Asia to work and perhaps live. UZ is out so I might have to
      live in Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan. If anyone has a contact in Central
      Asia or either of the K-stans please let me know. It would be very
      appreciated.