Re: Surge Protector Grief

  • Kathryn Kuebler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      Hey Sarah,

      I know that with our country we were told to wait until we got into the country before we purchased the surge protector. Depending on where you go, current volunteers will be able to help you with that purchase. Also, the ones here are bulky and heavy, and trust me when I tell you that you will want the space in your luggage for something else.

      Unless I'm totally mistaken and you already are in country ... in that case, I recommend GoldSource, which has both 110 and 220 outputs.

      Let me know if anything is unclear or if I can help in any other way. Have a great day,

      Kat
      az4