PC/Bulgaria cookbook

  • Lauren Mitchell
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition of
      our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition and
      exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a wide
      selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
      incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some more
      recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here that
      can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone in
      EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you could get
      me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.

      Thanks!
      Lauren
    • Lerri Atwater
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006

        Lauren,

        Peace Corps Ukraine has a “Babushka’s Cookbook” and I know there’s an electronic copy.  I need to get to a place where I can get it and send it to you, unless someone out there has it ready to go?  HINT HINT.

        So Lauren, if you don’t get a response about Ukraine’s book, send me a private mail to angry.cat(at gmail dot com) and I’ll be able to send it to you in a week or so.

        Lerri Atwater

        Peace Corps Ukraine

        Group 30

        Putyvl, Sumska

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2006
          Hey there!

          I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
          Just let me know where you want me to send it :)

          Kirstin

          --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lauren Mitchell"
          <hikuwai@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
          of
          > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
          and
          > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
          wide
          > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
          > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
          more
          > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
          that
          > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
          in
          > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
          could get
          > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Lauren

        • chiaroscuro12
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
            --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Kirstin"
            <mekana_maedchen@...> wrote:

            > Hey there!
            >
            > I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
            > Just let me know where you want me to send it :)
            >
            > Kirstin
            >

            > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lauren Mitchell"
            > <hikuwai@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
            > of
            > > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
            > and
            > > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
            > wide
            > > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
            > > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
            > more
            > > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
            > that
            > > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
            > in
            > > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
            > could get
            > > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > > Lauren
            > >
            >Dear Kirstin,
            I'm a new member and I would love the cookbook! Could you send it to
            jceigler@...?
            Thanks so much!
            Julie
          • Colleen Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
              I would love a copy of the cookbook too (if the offer still stands)

              <mekana_maedchen@ ...> wrote:

              > Hey there!
              >
              > I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
              > Just let me know where you want me to send it :)
              >
              > Kirstin
              >

              > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@ yahoogroups. com, "Lauren Mitchell"
              > <hikuwai@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi all,
              > >
              > > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
              > of
              > > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
              > and
              > > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
              > wide
              > > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
              > > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
              > more
              > > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
              > that
              > > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
              > in
              > > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
              > could get
              > > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
              > >
              > > Thanks!
              > > Lauren
              > >
              >Dear Kirstin,
              I'm a new member and I would love the cookbook! Could you send it to
              jceigler@gmail. com?
              Thanks so much!
              Julie

            • Monica Johnson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
                Kirsten, could you please send me a copy of Romania's cookbook?  I might end up going there in May.  Thanks!
                Have a great day,
                Monica

                <mekana_maedchen@ ...> wrote:

                > Hey there!
                >
                > I have an electronic copy of Romania's PC cookbook if you'd like.
                > Just let me know where you want me to send it :)
                >
                > Kirstin
                >

                > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@ yahoogroups. com, "Lauren Mitchell"
                > <hikuwai@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi all,
                > >
                > > I'm a B19 volunteer in Bulgaria and am working on the next edition
                > of
                > > our cookbook. As I've been looking through the current edition
                > and
                > > exploring bazaars and supermarkets in BG I've been noticing what a
                > wide
                > > selection of food we've got here and that our cookbook, while not
                > > incomprehensive, has a international section that could use some
                > more
                > > recipes, since we've got such a wide selection of ingredients here
                > that
                > > can be so well tapped. So I would love to be in touch with anyone
                > in
                > > EE/CA who could send on some recipes - or even better, if you
                > could get
                > > me a copy of your cookbooks! I would be really excited about that.
                > >
                > > Thanks!
                > > Lauren
                > >
                >Dear Kirstin,
                I'm a new member and I would love the cookbook! Could you send it to
                jceigler@gmail. com?
                Thanks so much!
                Julie

              • Jay
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3 10:47 AM
                  Please send that cookbook information to the peacecorpsnetwork group
                  in Yahoo! Groups.

                  --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "chiaroscuro12"