Re: [PeaceCorpsEEandCA] attn: Dirty Spartans

  • Jamie Slater
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hey now! I grew up in EL, went to UofM for my first year and a half, then transferred back to State...I'll just represent the Mitten in general, and let the rest of you duke it out.

      umsarahjo <lilgirl_52@...> wrote:
      Woah...there are WAY too many of you for this Wolverine...

      and linda, ill be sure to bring some UMich stuff to balance out your
      poor choice in representing the US in EE haha :)

      its funny to think we met in Ann Arbor!

      (dont worry guys, my mom is a dirty spartan too)

      Yahoo! Mail

    • umsarahjo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        haha we lose a lot of good people to state for various reasons:) (a lot
        of vet edu.) dont worry, its all in fun!

        -sarah