45th PC anniversary

  • Erik Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hi Jesse -

      When is the 45th anniversary? I like the idea of potentially coordinating
      celebratory activities in the region and will mention this to my VAC when we
      next meet - hopefully we can come up with some practical, easily-excecutable
      ideas. Thanks for responding to my questions.

      Erik

      Since we're on the topic, our VAC group is also
      organizing activities to celebrate the upcoming 45th
      anniversary of Peace Corps. Activities include having
      a nation-wide essay contest, a traveling photo
      exhibit, and a PC "birthday party" at each PCV site.
      We were also considering possibly doing an across the
      border activity with neighboring PCV countries. Please
      e-mail me separately if you have any
      insight/ideas/interest.

      Thanks!

      -Jesse Warner