DC Happy Hour

  • Lara
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2 2:40 PM
      Dear Members,

      I just wanted to put a post up suggesting a get-together for anyone
      living in the DC area. Perhaps a happy hour sometime soon?

      Let me know if there'd be any interest in this!

      Lara
    • meggan thompson
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2 6:25 PM
        I am interested! I live on the red line so pick a place on the metro
        and I'm there!

        megga

        On Apr 2, 2005 5:40 PM, Lara <susperia82@...> wrote:

        > Dear Members,
        >
        > I just wanted to put a post up suggesting a get-together for anyone
        > living in the DC area. Perhaps a happy hour sometime soon?
        >
        > Let me know if there'd be any interest in this!
        >
        > Lara
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • juliesince78
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3 4:06 AM
          i'd be willing too!

          julie

          --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lara" <susperia82@y...>
          wrote:

          > Dear Members,
          >
          > I just wanted to put a post up suggesting a get-together for anyone
          > living in the DC area. Perhaps a happy hour sometime soon?
          >
          > Let me know if there'd be any interest in this!
          >
          > Lara
        • Lara
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4 2:48 PM
            Alrighty Folks,

            This is what I'm thinking. I've gotten together a few dates over the
            next few weeks. Let's see if we can all pick on one! I def. think we
            should do Happy Hour at a place that has outside seating. Loriole
            Plaza? Roof? (I was just introduced to this place..yes in 4 years I've
            not been there until last week). But anywhere with sun and fun.

            Alright:

            Friday 4/8
            Wednesday 4/13
            Friday 4/15
            Tuesday 4/19
            Wednesday 4/20
            Thursday 4/21

            May might be rough for me because 1. I can't think that far ahead and
            2. we can always do another and 3. I am going to be swamped with
            uni/packing/graduation/leaving

            So- anyone in the DC area up for Happy Hour-- let me know if any of
            these days are copacetic. X-posting to Romania20 as well.

            Peace and get the hell outside while this weather lasts!

            Lara
          • juliesince78
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4 4:32 PM
              i cant do this friday but next wednesday would be awesome. if that
              doesnt work for anyone else, whenevers fine

              wrote:

              > Alrighty Folks,
              >
              > This is what I'm thinking. I've gotten together a few dates over
              the
              > next few weeks. Let's see if we can all pick on one! I def. think
              we
              > should do Happy Hour at a place that has outside seating. Loriole
              > Plaza? Roof? (I was just introduced to this place..yes in 4 years
              I've
              > not been there until last week). But anywhere with sun and fun.
              >
              > Alright:
              >
              > Friday 4/8
              > Wednesday 4/13
              > Friday 4/15
              > Tuesday 4/19
              > Wednesday 4/20
              > Thursday 4/21
              >
              > May might be rough for me because 1. I can't think that far ahead
              and
              > 2. we can always do another and 3. I am going to be swamped with
              > uni/packing/graduation/leaving
              >
              > So- anyone in the DC area up for Happy Hour-- let me know if any of
              > these days are copacetic. X-posting to Romania20 as well.
              >
              > Peace and get the hell outside while this weather lasts!
              >
              > Lara
            • Lara
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5 6:06 PM
                How does everyone feel about Friday 4/15?

                Once we get this date fixed, the next step will be time and place. I
                am up for any ideas. Should we just rely on Happy Hour or would any
                one be interested in a full-out dinner? I can make reservations, if
                that is the case.

                Thanks!

                Lara
              • meggan thompson
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5 6:27 PM
                  I normally close on Friday nights (done at 10:45)... But I'll check
                  the schedule... :o)

                  meggan

                  On Apr 5, 2005 9:06 PM, Lara <susperia82@...> wrote:

                  > How does everyone feel about Friday 4/15?
                  >
                  > Once we get this date fixed, the next step will be time and place. I
                  > am up for any ideas. Should we just rely on Happy Hour or would any
                  > one be interested in a full-out dinner? I can make reservations, if
                  > that is the case.
                  >
                  > Thanks!
                  >
                  > Lara
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Melody Jones
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 5 9:39 PM
                    I would like to mention that I'm jealous that you're all meeting up!

                    Melody

                    On Apr 5, 2005 8:27 PM, meggan thompson <meggan.thompson@...> wrote:
                    I normally close on Friday nights (done at 10:45)...  But I'll check
                    the schedule... :o)

                    meggan

                    On Apr 5, 2005 9:06 PM, Lara <susperia82@...> wrote:

                    > How does everyone feel about Friday 4/15?
                    >
                    > Once we get this date fixed, the next step will be time and place. I
                    > am up for any ideas. Should we just rely on Happy Hour or would any
                    > one be interested in a full-out dinner? I can make reservations, if
                    > that is the case.
                    >
                    > Thanks!
                    >
                    > Lara
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    --
                    Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.  Shirley Chisholm
                    http://harm1020.livejournal.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 7 6:47 AM
                      Hello :o) I have friday evening off :o) 4/14
                      As does my roommate (who is also going to the PC - armenia).
                      As long as it is late-ish say 8 or 9?
                      Cheers,

                      Meggan
                      moldova