WINTER IS ON HER WAY....

  • megganthompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      How is everyone?

      Are you ready for winter in EE/CA?

      Just a few house keeping notes:

      If you have not done so already please add your information to our
      EE/CA tracker under DATABASE. If you have done so already, please
      check to see that it is up to date :o)

      Also, if you have access to decent internet - maybe while at the PC
      office? – please feel free to upload a picture or two…

      Do you have a blog? Add it to the Links :o)

      PC NEWS
      http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2005-10-24-peace-
      corps-edit_x.htm