Re: [PeaceCorpsEEandCA] Digest Number 80

  • AJGreep
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      I'm no longer in Romania, but I can forward your message onto some
      teachers, as well as some students there. I have many students who
      are online (I talk to them all the time via email), who are always
      excited to meet new people and speak excellent English. I will try
      to make some contacts for you!

      Peace,
      Amanda
      Ro 2003-5

      "Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ullrich

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:23:59 -0000
      > From: "kspigelmire" <kimberly@...>
      > Subject: internet pen-pals
      >
      > Hi! I'm a PCV serving in Armenia, working at a secondary school in
      > Sevan. I would like to start an english pen-pal group for some of my
      > students. If anyone working at a school, ngo, english center, etc.
      > would like to participate with their students, please write back. I
      > think it would be a great way for students to improve their english
      > skills and learn about another culture at the same time. Hope to hear
      > from someone!
      >
      > Kim
      > A-12 Armenia
      > Community Health Education
      > kimberly@...

      > __

      > --

    • mingatwa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        Think about signing up for the correspondence match. it;'s suppposed
        to be fore teh kids to correspond to the volunteer, but my match wants
        my future students to write to her students in the us.

        rejoyce