internet pen-pals

  • kspigelmire
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hi! I'm a PCV serving in Armenia, working at a secondary school in
      Sevan. I would like to start an english pen-pal group for some of my
      students. If anyone working at a school, ngo, english center, etc.
      would like to participate with their students, please write back. I
      think it would be a great way for students to improve their english
      skills and learn about another culture at the same time. Hope to hear
      from someone!

      Kim

      A-12 Armenia
      Community Health Education