WELCOME!

  • megganthompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2005
      Seeing as this is BRAND SPANKING new…

      I would like to start off on the right foot and start cataloging and
      making things organized so that when we grow ::crosses fingers:: the
      site will be easy to navigate and helpful for new comers.

      That being said, if anyone wants to help out with that process
      please let me know!

      Cheers!

      Meggan
      Moldova
    • susperia82
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2005
        Hey,

        I'll be happy to help out.

        Lara
        Romania '05
      • melody
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2005
          When are you leaving for Romania???

          Melody
          Bulgaria
          4/05

          --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "susperia82"
          <susperia82@y...> wrote:

          > Hey,
          >
          > I'll be happy to help out.
          >
          > Lara
          > Romania '05
        • susperia82
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2005
            Hey I leave for staging on May 23rd. We'll be neighbors. ;)

            -Lara

            --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "melody" <melody.jones@g...>
            wrote:

            > When are you leaving for Romania???
            >
            > Melody
            > Bulgaria
            > 4/05
            >
            > --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "susperia82"
            > <susperia82@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey,
            > >
            > > I'll be happy to help out.
            > >
            > > Lara
            > > Romania '05
          • meggan thompson
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 19, 2005
              Oh, I'm moving to Moldova so I will be a neighbour too :o)

              meggan